The number of people choosing herbal acne treatment over traditional medicines is growing daily. There are many products acne treatment on the market these days, but only few of them fulfill the promise they made to their consumer and this is a main reason behind people switching to natural medication against acne based Herbs.
However, what happens is for the herbs being natural, they have much less side effects and are much less risky than prescription drugs. You too can opt for herbal cures acne instead of compromising your skin with harsh chemicals or hazardous drugs.
Whether or face acnes ,acne on the back, buttocks or body, herbs will help you get rid of them and even your skin will feel pampered.
Some of the best natural herbs to cure acne grow in your own backyard. Collect them and concoct your own homemade recipes for acne cure. Today, there are many herbal acne supplements available on the market that promise cures for acne success in both adolescents and adults.
Beneficial herbs for acne
It can be a daunting task to find the best herbal treatment for acne out of the plethora of herbal remedies for acne available. Cream of green tea and tea tree oil have already proved their effectiveness in the fight against acne. Other useful herbs are as follows:
1. Aloe Vera is actually a grass renovation of skin cells. It has the same qualities as vitamin E, which smoothes the skin.
2. Burdock root acts as an antibiotic to fight against acne bacteria and promotes skin softness.
3. Dandelion root has qualities of detoxification. This helps in the fight against acne bacteria efficiently.
4. Echinacea Purpurea causes the immune system causing white blood cells, which prevents bacteria from entering the cells. It is also anti-inflammatory.
5. Tea tree oil is an anti-bacterial agent, instead applying oil on pimples and zits broke can help eliminate bacteria and reduces inflammation yet.
6. Yellow dock widely accepted toning the skin keeps the normal size and shape of the skin-pores. This controls oil secretion and prevents blocking of the pores of the skin.
A homemade mixture of equal parts of the herbal extracts of sarsaparilla, yellow dock, burdock, and cleavers gives you a perfect herbal treatment for your acne, as these herbs are powerful blood and lymph cleansers. Take half a teaspoon of this mixture three times a day with a healthy diet will see your acne treated fairly quickly, if not instantaneously.
Good natural supplements should contain balanced amounts of all essential herbs, Bergamot, burdock, chamomile, dandelion root, Lavender, Juniper and similar to the highest standards and quality. You can count on supplements marketed by companies that have a proven track record.
Your acne treatment needs to both internal and external, so try to choose a system that is a complete system, revolving around herbal masks, cleansers and creams in conjunction with an additional fine Herbal acne.